Custom Orders, Bespoke Designs & Commissions
Talk to me about your unique requirements for a special day, a significant birthday or memorable event.
Creating bespoke pieces for customers is a very important part of what I do. I firmly believe one design does NOT suit all and I will work with you, the customer, to create something unique.
Some projects are more challenging than others, some have a nice story attached to them, but the most important thing is that people who contact us trust us with something precious or cherished and what I craft for them makes them happy.
View Made to Order section in my online shop
A few examples of commissions I have carried out for customers
- Etched Copper PlaqueEtched Copper Plaque: was asked to make a gift for a very special couple who love their garden, He loves […]
- Candle Holder with CatsCandle Holder with Cats was commissioned by a customer who wanted a special Christmas present for her son and his […]
- Bespoke Copper DishThis was commissioned by my cousin in London. This style is available as a made to order item in my […]
- Bespoke Rock PendantsI was sent some rough rocks and asked to make rock pendants The rocks are of sentimental value as they […]
- Callum’s TreeThis tree was commissioned by a family in memory of their little boy. The tree was dedicated for use as […]
- St Helena RockMore memories of the Island for Em as she sent me more St Helena Rock. A display piece to go […]
- St Helena RocksRepeat commission from the lovely Em. She went on holiday to St Helena Island again in 2013 and brought back […]
- 3 St Helena Rock Pendants“Love love love them!! Be hard pushed to decide which one is mine! Thank you so much for making something […]
- Sterling Silver BangleZig-Zag Sterling Silver Bangle: This bracelet was commissioned in sterling silver after customer saw a picture of the original design […]