Do talk to me about your unique requirements for a special day, a significant birthday or memorable event.
Creating bespoke pieces for customers is a very important part of what I do. I welcome commissions because I firmly believe one design does NOT suit all and I will work with you, the customer, to create something unique.
Some projects are more challenging than others, some have a nice story attached to them, but the most important thing is that people who contact us trust us with something precious or cherished and what I craft for them makes them happy.
Custom Orders, Bespoke Designs & Commissions for Jewellery and Sculptures Welcome
View Made to Order section in my online shop
Felt Bird & Copper Feather Bookmark | Made to Order£24.00 Add to basket
Copper Napkin Rings FLOWER | Handmade to Order£35.00 – £105.00 Select options
Small Copper Dish 8-9 cm Square | Handmade to Order£12.00 Add to basket
Hammered Copper Trinket Tray: 10-11cm | Handmade to Order£14.00 Add to basket
A few examples of commissions I have carried out for customers
- Fantasy Cuffs 8 & 9Following on from my previous post of 13 February I have now finished the two Fantasy Cuffs I was working […]
- Copper Moon for Eve MarshallGot some nice texture on this piece of copper commissioned by Artisan Felter Eve Marshall. Soon to be part of […]
- Etched Copper PlaqueEtched Copper Plaque: was asked to make a gift for a very special couple who love their garden, He loves […]
- Candle Holder with CatsCandle Holder with Cats was commissioned by a customer who wanted a special Christmas present for her son and his […]
- Bespoke Copper DishThis was commissioned by my cousin in London. This style is available as a made to order item in my […]
- Bespoke Rock PendantsI was sent some rough rocks and asked to make rock pendants The rocks are of sentimental value as they […]
- Callum’s TreeThis tree was commissioned by a family in memory of their little boy. The tree was dedicated for use as […]
- St Helena RockMore memories of the Island for Em as she sent me more St Helena Rock. A display piece to go […]
- St Helena RocksRepeat commission from the lovely Em. She went on holiday to St Helena Island again in 2013 and brought back […]