Ordering on https://shaliniaustin.com is safe and secure.
Recommended payment method: Paypal *. A Pay-pal account is not essential to use your card for payment for our products. It is possible to pay using a credit / debit card. Please be aware that the card will be processed via the pay-pal system. An email address is be required.
Other ways to pay:
Bank transfer directly to the Jewellery By Shalini bank account in the UK. UK Customers can also pay by Personal Cheque. Orders will be shipped once cleared payment has been received in our account.
Cash or Card on collection: If you are local to Stamford area and wish to pay by card / cash that is possible. Please contact me to arrange this by phone on 07941324928 or via the contact form on this website.
* We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card or personal account information. All ONLINE payments, including Credit Card Payments are processed through PAYPAL. This online system is 100% secure. We encourage you to feel comfortable using your credit card to make a purchase from our website.
Prices: Goods are charged at price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order. Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are excepted. Orders will be processed at our published prices; otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
Complaints: If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 2 working days – Monday – Friday). It will then be dealt with confidentially and effectively.
Office Address: Jewellery By Shalini 2 Windsor Close Stamford, Lincolnshire PE9 1HJ UK. Telephone: 01780 766151
PLEASE NOTE: This is our registered office and not a Showroom address as we do not have a bricks and mortar shop. Personal viewing can be arranged by appointment only. Please do not arrive unannounced as we may not be in and it would be a wasted trip for you!
Return / Refund Policy: Every item we sell is carefully inspected before it is shipped. If you are not satisfied with the item(s) please contact me within 14 days of delivery and ship items back within: 21 days of delivery.
- We will exchange items if they are faulty on delivery to you and we are notified within 14 days of the customer’s receipt of the product. If the item cannot be replaced or a suitable exchange offered we will refund the cost of the item.
- All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing with the Price Tags intact.
- Conditions of return: Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Personalised items, bespoke items and commissions and digital downloads cannot be returned or exchanged unless they arrive damaged / defective
Shipping and Delivery Information: Postage Costs are dictated by prices set by Royal mail which is our preferred carrier for small and medium packages. We employ a weight based method for postage prices. Read more
We do not actively collect private information about individual users of our web site. However, as with any online web usage experience certain exceptions do apply:
- You enter your details to open an account on the website, these details are kept in our database and are not shared with anyone. They will be used if we need to have direct communication with our visitors or in relation to an order made through our shop.
- We do not currently maintain a mailing list, and if we do start one in the future your data will not be used for a mailing list without your explicit consent.
- You complete an enquiry form or a contact form, in this case the message is received by us so that we can reply to your requests.
- You click on the check out button to make a payment for your purchase cookies are set by PayPal.
Last Updated: 8 August 2019